Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BOHICA


(Click for a better view)



If you can figure this mess out and explain it to me like I'm 5, please do so. I don't think anyone can wade through this rats' nest of graft, corruption, and red tape that the House wants to push upon us before the summer recess. After that, unemployment will hit double figures and they won't be able to convince the electorate that businesses should pay an extra 8% in payroll tax for the "right" to have health care. What amendment is that anyways? 28th?

Good luck waiting 2 months to get a prescription for your eyeglasses. I'll be in New Hampshire after they secede. Land of the free.


I want you... to pay the government 60% of what you make.

1 comment:

  1. As Bo would say, what's the square root of the NBA? It's Africa in a box.

    ReplyDelete