Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chicks That Have Ruined Movies

JackSparrow's idea


Rosie Perez as Gloria Clemente in White Men Can't Jump
She makes this movie unwatchable. I loved the rest of the movie, but it's just not worth watching with her horrible performance. I can't even do it justice here, it needs its own article. Remind me next week.
Effect: Brought the movie from a 9 to a 5.


Laura Harris as Paige in Going Greek
Tries her best to ruin a top 10 movie, and top 5 comedy, but ultimately fails. We just fast forward through the scenes with her in it. Makes no sense why Jake goes for her. He's a star QB who could have played at Notre Dame, and he's slumming with this beat sculpture major? Only flaw in an otherwise flawless movie. PS: The picture isn't from the movie, she looks okay here.
Effect: Brought the movie from a 10 to an 8.


Dakota Fanning as Rachel Ferrier in War of the Worlds
Here's her lines: "waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." She ruined an otherwise decent movie. I mean the film wasn't great, but it was a solid 7 that was brought down to a 4 since my ears were ringing after leaving the theater. I can't handle Dakota Fanning. I hate her guts and she's a cancer that needs to be removed from Hollywood. Put her on a boat and send her to Iran as a peace offering.
Effect: Brought the movie from a 7 to a 4.


Demi Moore as Joanne Galloway in A Few Good Men
It's probably my least favorite favorite movie, if that makes sense, in no small part due to her. She says dumb things, gets outacted and outclassed by Cruise and Nicholson (and even Kiefer) at every step of the way, and is generally a nuisance. She even went behind Cruise's back to represent Downey. She didn't ruin it completely, only partially.
Effect: Brought the movie down from a 9.5 to a 7.

Sparrow wanted to include Jamie Lee Curtis from True Lies and Samantha Mathis from Broken Arrow, but I disagree for a couple of reasons. Curtis won a Golden Globe for her effort, I'm not familiar with the movie, and she showed us her tits in Trading Places, so she has a lifetime exemption. Comments on this matter are appreciated. Also, I'm not familiar with Mathis from Broken Arrow, I've only seen it once, and I remember the movie was pretty bad anyways. So it doesn't qualify.

1 comment:

  1. curtis was born with a dick. so was kidman i think.

    id also have to say april o'neil from TMNT2: Secret of the Ooze. The april in the first movie was so much better

    ReplyDelete