Thursday, July 16, 2009

Detox Beat?



The long awaited then canceled then awaited then canceled now being released but soon to be canceled album's first beats have apparently been made public. The Dr. Pepper campaign featuring Dr. J, Dr. Frasier Crane, Gene Simmons aka "Doctor Love" and now Dr. Dre has been striking up the cable lines with the tagline, "Trust me, I'm a doctor."

Apparently in Dre's commercial, the beats playing are from the song "Shit Popped Off" from the upcoming fabled Detox album.

The story goes that Eminem would drop, then 50 would drop then Dre would drop Detox along with a cognac called Aftermath.

Honestly I am fed up with all this hooplah. Is Detox coming out is like asking is Bigfoot real or did we land on the moon.

I'll believe that when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment