Monday, July 20, 2009

Friday



I went to the bar at 4pm this Friday for this girls birthday happy hour. Next thing I know I wake up on my bathroom floor at 6am on Saturday. I have my wallet but not my card. Don't have my phone. At least there wasn't a mystery dump in my toilet like last time. I go to my bed and wake up around 1. I drive to the bar to hoping they have my card. Lucky enough they do. The girl was being a wiseass about how much I spent. I borrow her phone to call my phone hoping someone will pickup. No luck. I go out to my car to drive home and there is a $50 ticket on my car. The Wolf tracked me down. I go home and go back to bed and wake up around 6. I asked my neighbor if I could borrow his phone to call mine. Luckily it wasnt dead and it was under my dresser.

All in all, it was a great time and one I wont soon remember.

1 comment: