Monday, June 22, 2009

DC Mini Reunion in Review



Friday Studley Do-Right came down cause he's having a lame summer in Putztown. So we were all set to go to the Nats game and get a $5 Lite towel, but they sold out of towels (amazing, more than 10,000 fans attended). I take full responsibility as I had to shower before the game and caused us to be late. Sorry doo. We also had to drop $10 for tickets as the $5 ones were sold out. All in all a major disappointment from the Strasburgs.

We watched Mike Lowrey and drank some JB, then headed out to DC's version of Club Slime. It was a lot of AU hoes, a lot of dude sweat, and $7.50 Miller Lites. I was achin to fight because it was 100 degrees, so when TK was asked politely to get a beer for this one n00b, I got real rowdy. SDR had to stop me from reenacting the My Lai massacre (too soon?). Anyways, The Kid and SDR kept dropping their governments to the girls there, which is retarded. You never use your government. I went by Duncan from Georgetown (cue The Kid and I goin HOYA HOYA HOYA in the middle of twenty shocked co-eds).

If you can take one lesson from this pointless story, never use your government when talking to deuces. I can't stress this enough. Walls have ears, especially in the Murda Cap.

2 comments:

  1. I hear that Guap, strangely enough, I went out recently with 2 of my boys and I also went under the alias of Duncan, my friends went by Michael and Clarke. Obviously we introduced ourselves in correct order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great minds think alike... were you a columbia grad?

    ReplyDelete