Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Seinfeld Dialogue of the Day


JERRY: Kramer?!

KRAMER: Hey buddy! Hey!

JERRY: It--eight o'clock in the morning! What the hell is goin' on?!

KRAMER: Breakfast. I gotta be in at Brand/Leland by nine.

JERRY: Why??

KRAMER: Because I'm workin' there, that's why.

JERRY: How long have I been asleep? What--what year is this?

KRAMER: Jerry. I don't know if you've noticed, but lately, I've been drifting, aimlessly?

JERRY: Now that you mention it.

KRAMER: But I finally realized what's missing, in my life. Structure. An' at Brand/Leland, I'm gettin' things done. An' I love the people I'm workin' with.

JERRY: How much are they payin' you?

KRAMER: Oh, no, no, no-no--I don't want any pay. I'm doin' this just for me.

JERRY: Really. So uh, what do you do down there all day?

KRAMER: T.C.B. You know, takin' care o' business. Aa--I gotta go.

JERRY: All right.

KRAMER: I'll see you tonight, huh? Forget my briefcase.

JERRY: W-w-wha' you got in there?

KRAMER: Crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment