Monday, June 29, 2009

Seinfeld Dialogue of the Day


George: Lupe. That's very nice, very nice. Listen, are you going to be making up the bed in the morning?

Lupe: Yes.

George: Fine. Excellent. Could you do me a favor? Could you not tuck the blankets in? 'Cause I can't sleep all tucked in.

Lupe: Oh, yes, yes.

George: Yes, I like to just be able to take the blankets and swish them and swirl them, you know what I mean? You know, I don't like being all tucked in. I like to have a lot of room, you know I like to have my toes pointed up in the air. Just like to scrunch up the blankets.

Lupe: Yes, yes. It's too tight to sleep.

George: Exactly, you know what I'm talking about, right?

Lupe: It's too tight. Him too?

George: Uh, Jerry, you want your blankets tucked in?

Jerry: Excuse me, what?

George: You want your blankets tucked in?

Jerry: What blankets?

George: When Lupe makes up the beds in the morning.

Jerry: I don't know, whatever they do.

Lupe: I tuck in? Yes?

Jerry: Tuck in, tuck in.

George: Alright, so that's one tuck and one no-tuck.

Lupe: Okay.

George: Yeah. One second sweetheart. Jerry, I really think it'd be easier if you didn't tuck.

Jerry: Excuse me, fine, you don't want me to tuck, put me down for a no-tuck.

George: Two no-tucks.

Jerry: Uh, hang on a second, You know what? Changed my mind, make it a tuck.

George: You just said you weren't tucking.

Jerry: I'm tucking! Hello? Hello? They hung up on me. They don't know where Kramer is anyway.

George: Alrighty, so. That's one tuck and one no-tuck. Got that?

No comments:

Post a Comment