Monday, June 29, 2009

Updated Office Rankings (Part 1/2)


I've finished four seasons, so I'm on pace to catch up for the new season's start in the fall. I ranked all of the characters a while ago, which you can find here:

Part 1
Part 1 (revised)
Part 2

They have changed drastically. Many characters took nose dives, while others made the leap into the top 10. These are only the order in which I like them, I'm not knocking their acting or anything like that. FYI: I added Holly to the mix, and took out Roy and Karen. Here goes:

18. Meredith - She sucks. I hate her. The day Michael fires her is the greatest day in the show's history. Previously ranked 19th (out of 19).

17. Phillys - Cost Scranton 5 days vacation. What a fattie. Close to being last. Bob Vance is a dink too. Previously ranked 16th.

16. Ryan - Turned into a yooooooooge douchebag. Karma got him though. I wonder what happens when Pam comes back from NY? Where does Ryan work? Previously ranked 8th.

15. Angela - Continuously cheating on Dwight. Why do broads do this? Previously ranked 9th.

14. Jan - C U Next Tuesday to Michael. She seemed to get beater as the show went on. Plus she got knocked up, which ruins all chicks. Previously ranked 13th.

13. Stanley - Brings nothing to the table, and disrespected Michael, so I had to drop him down. He's too militant. Previously ranked 10th.

12. Toby - Another nosedive, no pun intended. I never knew he was such a creeper. My bad. Sucks that he broke his neck. I think he'll be back in Scranton at some point. Previously ranked 3rd.

11. Oscar - Can't love him, can't hate him. Sorta like don't ask, don't tell. He's okay. Previously ranked 15th.

Tomorrow... Top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment