Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yes, There is a God



Apparently Perez Hilton got into an altercation with the Black Eyed Peas on Monday morning and got his ass kicked. He called will.i.am a faggot because will.i.am had the audacity to complain to the actual queer about ridiculous blogs on his website. So, Polo Molina, the group's manager, punched Perez in the head as he was leaving the Toronto nightclub. Perez then tweeted at 4 AM saying "I am bleeding... I need to file a police report." I.am denied the report, to which Perez replied "@iamtherealwill There are multiple witnesses. You can deny all you want. The truth is the truth and I am telling the truth.". Hopefully this feud ends soon as I can't take the sheer stupidity of Perez. There's a video online where you can watch him melt down and start sobbing again. I'm not going to post it on this site out of respect to my fellow 12ozers.

What a pussy. If he can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. And don't call someone gay when you're the biggest flame out there and expect to walk away without consequeneces. He especially shouldn't call Kestrel gay, as he'll teleport all over your candy ass.

Hilton's made a name for yourself by mocking celebrities, outing other gay people, and generally being a douche bag. He even stole Paris' name. Go run home to mommy.

2 comments: