Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Fight Night Day!


Fight Night Round 4 came out today. I'm sure JT and SDR have already purchased it. I'm going to play Crackdown and The Bigs for a bit, then pick it up. It's going to be hard to balance MW2 training through CoD4, Fight Night, and Crackdown, especially with the big Canada trip coming up, but I'll do my best.

I'll let one of them write the review, but I just wanted to comment on Tyson's appearance in the game. Who would use anyone other than him? Maybe Ali, but Tyson's presence in the game is basically the reason people will buy it. I hope he's as devastating in the game as he was in his prime. EA also updated the physics and graphics, but Round 3 was already great...

Here's my favorite Tyson quotes:
"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

"I could have knocked him out in the third round but I wanted to do it slowly, so he would remember this night for a long time."

"I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore. Unless you want to."

No comments:

Post a Comment