Monday, June 15, 2009

Ranking the Office Characters (Part 1/2)



Note that this is through most of Season 3 (I have a few more episodes to watch in that season). I'm sure these will change when I finally get caught up.

Without further adieu, here they are, from worst to first:

Left out of consideration: Dave Wallace (too soon to tell), Todd Packer (hilarious but not in enough scenes)

19. Meredith – her drunken act is becoming tired. Every show needs someone to dislike, and she fits that role pretty well. I wish I saw her tats when she showed them to Michael.

18. Kelly – annoys the hell out of me and her new haircut sucks. Close to being last.

17. Roy – he’s a pansy. Treated Pam like crap and blew it with her. His rampage at the bar was wicked funny though.

16. Phillys – she’s plain cream cheese on a plain bagel… just nothing to write home about. Her wedding was kind of wack too.

15. Oscar – doesn’t do much for me. The gay stuff was kind of funny, but I felt a lot of great episodes took place when he was on his gaycation. He’s alright.

14. Karen – she doesn’t bring much to the table, although she doesn’t really take anything off the table either. She’s never really made me laugh, and she’s delaying the inevitable Jim/Pam relationship. She is great eye candy though.

13. Creed – he’s real funny, but sometimes the creepiness is taken pretty far. Sometimes when he steals stuff I cringe, other times I laugh. He’s definitely a worthwhile character.

12. Jan – her interactions with Michael are funny and her responses to his ridiculous comments are great. She’s wicked hot.

11. Darryl – would be higher, but isn’t in enough scenes. He kills me though. Whether its teaching Michael "black" phrases, playing the office workers in basketball, or telling Michael he lives a "Nerf" life, it's all good.

Tomorrow: Top 10

No comments:

Post a Comment